I am going to give the low-FODMAP diet a try. I have been living in digestive hell now for too long and I have also cut out the foods I was told to lessen symptoms for IBS. Saying so long to onions and garlic and others fruits and vegetables will be hard. If it means I will feel better – than I am ready to go!
Stick with me as I share my journey!
- 5 IBS & FODMAP Articles You Really Need to Read! (August 2013) (rmdietetics.wordpress.com)
- FODMAP diet (helpwithibs.wordpress.com)
- My List to Guide My Vegetable Choices on GAPS, Utilizing a Low FODMAP Approach (thehomeschoolingdoctor.com)
Love Us, Follow Us and Subscribe!
- SIGN UP for our newsletter today – FODMAPLifeEmailNewsletter
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/fodmaplife
- INSTAGRAM -https://instagram.com/fodmaplife
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FODMAPLife
- YOUTUBE – FODMAP Life