When making your meals, be sure to follow the appropriate low-FODMAP servings (per Monash University) by downloading my grocery list.
For Low-FODMAP brands, please see my Low-FODMAP Brands tab
For more low-FODMAP recipes visit BonCalme.com – the parent company to FODMAP Life.
- Low-FODMAP trail mix – (based on one serving) – 1 tablespoon no sugar added dried cranberries, 5 almonds, 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, 5 squares dark chocolate, 1/4 cup Glutino pretzels
- Read this post for 45 Low-FODMAP Snack Ideas!
- 1 rice cake + 1 TBS nut butter (everything except pistachios and cashews which are high in FODMAPs)
- Lactose-free yogurt (can be made with almond or coconut milk) with blueberries or raspberries
- Smoothie – Jay Robb’s Egg White Protein -unflavored mix + 1/2 ripe banana + 1/4 C blueberries + water + ice (if you use another protein powder read all the ingredients first – stay away from sugar alcohols or artificial or a combination of artificial and natural flavors and sweeteners).
- Gluten-free brands for pretzels, crackers, cookies (read labels for high-FODMAPs)
- 1 serving of a low-fodmap fruit which is equal to one medium-sized fruit or 1/2 cup chopped up fruit. Examples: 1 small orange, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 medium ripe banana
- Baby carrots + 2 ounces low-FODMAP cheese (hard, regular or reduced fat)
- Banana + 1 TBS almond butter
- 10 almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1/2 cup lactose-free cottage cheese with tomato slices
- 2 TBS pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- One medium ripe banana and 10 almonds
- Slice one medium ripe banana down the middle and spread on 1 TBS nut-free SunButter then top with slivered strawberries
CONDIMENTS, SAUCES, DRESSINGS
- Easy Egg & Spinach casserole
- Low-FODMAP Tomato and Leek Frittata
- Low-FODMAP Blueberry Lavender Pancakes
- Oatmeal (1/4 cup dry serving is low-FODMAP) topped with one serving of low-FODMAP fruit, 1 TSP flax seeds and 1 TBS 100% pure maple syrup
- Gluten-free oatmeal with strawberries and 100% pure maple syrup
- Gluten-free bagel with 1 TBS of almond butter and low-FODMAP jam
- Toasted gluten-free bread with an 1/8th of a whole avocado, 1 slice swiss cheese and squirt of lemon juice
- Omelet with spinach, tomato, low-FODMAP herbs and mozzarella cheese
- Salmon Cakes
- Tuna salad – 1 can of tuna + 1/4 C cherry tomatoes + 1 TB Mayonnaise or Vegenaise (soy free, gluten-free, dairy free, non-GMO) + cracked black pepper or hot sauce + add on top of 1 slice gluten-free bread ~ Voila!
- Sweet Potato – 1 small baked sweet potato sliced down the middle + 1 TB olive oil+ 1 TB walnuts + sprinkle of cinnamon (1/2 cup sweet potato is low in FODMAPs)
- Kale greens + 1/4 C tomatoes + 2 ounces tofu + almond slivers + herbs + olive oil and vinegar
- Spinach + 1 C chopped strawberries & blueberries + 1- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella + squeeze of lemon + 1 TBS olive oil
- Kale greens + 1 TBS dried cranberries + 1 TBS pine nuts + 1/2 tomato + lemon juice + sea salt
- Grilled cheese – 2 pieces gluten-free bread + 2 ounces low-FODMAP cheese + sprinkle of curry
- Quinoa bowl with grilled chicken, roasted low-FODMAP veggies, 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, 1/2 TBS olive oil and herbs
- Delicious Greek Salad Pasta
- Creamy Rosemary Polenta
- Low-FODMAP Roasted Carrots with Turmeric Maple Mint Dressing
- Fresh Orange Fennel Salad with Parsley –as featured on FurtherFood.com
- Low-FODMAP Chinese Style Sautéed Eggplant (or can use as a side) – as featured on FurtherFood.com
- Low-FODMAP Chicken Parmesan
- Low-FODMAP Chicken Piccata
- Low-FODMAP Greek-Style Salmon
- Rice pasta with Rao’s Homemade Sensitive Formula Marina Sauce. After boiling and draining the pasta, add to a skillet on low heat with cracked black pepper, 3-4 chopped Roma tomatoes and 1 TBS of butter. Remove once the pasta is coated with the melted butter.
- Two corn tacos with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, black olives, ground turkey meat, 1/4 avocado (1/8 serving of one whole avocado for each taco) and cheddar cheese
- Chicken parmesan made with Ian’s Original Panko Breadcrumbs, spinach, Rao’s sauce (see above), olive oil, and chopped Roma tomatoes.
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Organic Vegan Low FODMAP Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake by IBS-Free Recipes for the Whole Family
- Banana Chocolate Walnut Bread
- Low-FODMAP Coconut Cream Papaya Popsicles
Try this Vegan Mac N Cheez from the New York Times! Omit the onion; replace cashews with macadamias, almonds OR pine nuts; replace whole grain pasta with rice pasta!
*For Low-FODMAP brands (breakfast foods, snacks, pantry items), please see our Low-FODMAP Brands tab
Get more ideas for food on our Instagram page
and Pinterest boards!